Scott Proflow Powered Respirator
Scott Proflow Powered Respirator is for applications where potentially explosive atmosphere requires an intrinsically safe powered air respirator.
It is equipped with microprocessor-controlled airflow management for faultless operation and accurate airflow regulation. The on board control system continually monitors the status of the powerpack and adjusts the airflow rate. The casing is highly durable and resistant to impact, high temperature, chemical splash and welding sparks.
This respirator is extremely lightweight which makes it comfortable to wear. It is durable and key components of the blower casing are easy to replace, which helps to extend service life and provide low maintenance costs.
- Built-in control system continually monitors the status of the power pack and adjusts the airflow rate
- Clear display shows both battery capacity and blower power
- Audible warnings when battery is low or when minimum flow rate is not achieved
- Shower-proof construction &downward filter orientation for easy decontamination
- Extensive range of headtops, facepieces and filters
- Battery encased for protection against accidental damage
- Battery life: 8 hours (depending on filter/headtop combination)
- Battery recharge: 6 hours
- Weight: 1.5kg without filters