Roof Man Anchor System
Perfect for when working on flat roofs with no suitable anchor point, the roof man anchor system is a portable deadweight which provides fall protection and restraint. The system uses twelve heavy weights attached to a frame with an anchor point in the centre.
The Roof Man Anchor utilises the central pedestal to raise the height at which the arrest force is applied and so reducing the distance the anchor device moves during a fall-arrest event. A basic system weighs around 250Kg, with no single item weighing more than 25Kg for ease of installation, and provides total fall protection for a single worker for fall arrest or two workers in restraint if they remain at least 500mm away from the fall hazard.
Use with Dual Purpose Harness, Standard Rope Lanyard & Fall Arrest Blocks.
- Portable component based construction
- Centre point connection allows for multi-directional protection for worker(s)
- Fully encased base weights to prevent peeling
- Use on all surfaces, including single-ply membrane, asphalt, concrete, stone chippings and mineral felt
- Very quick and easy to assemble, utilising a minimum of loose components
- Does not penetrate the roof surface or require any structural attachments
- Metal components are galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 for corrosion resistance and long life