Radiodetection – Standard C.A.T
If you are looking to avoid underground service pipes or power cables the CAT range will locate them quickly, safely and accurately. It has the ability to trace smaller cables and also offers overload protection which filters out high levels of noise interference.
Units have been designed to be user-friendly and lightweight for easy transportation. Data can be recorded and compatible with MS Excel and Clear Route.
- Enhanced small cable locating
- Dynamic overload protection which filters out interference
- Can locate up to a depth of 4m
- Minimise the risk of hitting a shallow cable with StrikeAlert which has been enhanced and optimised to reduce the instances of false warnings
- Data Logging – The onboard memory stores measurements allowing the instrument to be hooked up to a computer, operators can access the data and export the instrument’s log files
- Swing Warning – An electronic swing warning system alerts the operator if the cable avoidance tool is swinging
- Allows tracing of individual pipes and cables
- Self-contained transmitter for tracing non-metallic pipes
- Attaches to drain rod