Paraguard Rescue Stretcher
Perfect for use underground, in confined spaces and high buildings. The approved design of worldwide authorities, including NATO, this compact and versatile stretcher can be used for both horizontal and vertical lifting – making it ideal for search and rescue operations involving building collapse, industrial incidents or confined spaces and particularly useful for high building and helicopter rescues.
To enhance infection control the flaps are wipe clean and the patient pads may be detached from the base for washing. For storage and ease of transport, the stretcher packs into a back pack supplied as standard.
- Centre unlocks and bends for use in awkward spaces
- Quick and easy to use, with straps to secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs
- A three point, non-slip forehead strap holds the head in place, with a figure of eight strap to support the feet
- Four integral side handles clip out of the way when not in use
- Detachable wipe-clean flaps to enhance infection control
- Maximum load: 136kg/21st/300lbs